Yay! I finished my project of organizing the girl's clothes in one day! What a big job that was! So nice to be done and have it all looking like this.. nicely and neatly labeled! (Like I should have right away!)
Now I just have all these extra girl's clothes to get rid of.. any takers? (Sizes 3 mon.-2T- Good cond.. slightly used.) My "before and after" picture!
3 comments:
Laura...if you are serious about takers, our little girl will be in need of clothing about that size. I will be willing to pay you for them, just let me know. :-)
~Tasha
Just let me know a time and place! Unless our baby arrives I should be able to meet you. I can leave work for a few moments :-) Let me know what is convenient for you!
Thanks Laura!
Laura,
Congrats on completing a BIG project! It looks great and now you can share with others and know how much you have on hand for each stage. I just recently cleaned out and sorted my kids' entire closet too and it's a big job!
Post a Comment