Friday, July 11, 2008

4 Months Old!


Hi, my name is Rebekah, and today I am four months old!! (wow!)
Mom doesn't know how big I am yet, my Dr.'s apt is in a couple weeks. She keeps saying I am a little peanut, so I guess I must not be very big.... yet. :)
I am loving life as a baby and am learning so many new things every day!

Some of my recent accomplishments include:

Arching back and starting to roll over! (though not officially yet)
Babbling in baby language
Laughing
Sucking on my thumb/fingers
Jumping/Standing in a Johnny-Jump up type seat
Smiling lots!
Noticing when people walk into a room/leave a room (especially mom and dad!)
Drooling like a leaky faucet (especially on mom! ha!)
Sleeping very well at night and usually only getting hungry once a night. (Pretty good huh?)


Here is beautiful me at 4 months old.. :)







2 comments:

The Three 22nds said...

Cute baby! This is so funny...I linked to your page from Lindsey's (who is my friend's cousin's wife)and noticed "Chris and Linnea" in your blogroll! I used to babysit Chris and his brothers! It was fun to see their blog! Small world.

sbpaulson said...

Already 4 months old! WOW! She is so beautiful and getting so big!