The dress and apron I made back in January finally fits Leah this summer!
It is so darling! I love the modesty of the dress and the apron helps prevent stains! (That's the idea anyway!) I love how pretty and feminine it looks!!
I also wanted to throw this offer out there.. if any one would like a dress set like this made, I would be willing to sew them to raise $ towards Operation Florida! I can make any from size 2 all the way up to size 9! I also make pantaloons (to go underneath dresses) sunbonnets, flannel nightgowns and the cutest T-shirt dresses.. if you are interested please let me know in the comments section!
4 comments:
What will you charge?
Hi Kristen,
you know it depends on the item in question and if you have your own material or not.. I'll try not to make it too spendy.. for all the frugal moms out there. :) If you have material, prob'ly around $20 if you don;t it'll be more. Thanks!
Side note: The T-shirt dresses, pantaloons and bonnets are going to be only $10 each, (with your own Tshirt) as they are easier for me to make, and take less time.
Hope this helps!
what a good smile and pretty dress!
Post a Comment