Monday, July 21, 2008

HUGE "For Sale" Listing..

Right on the heels of my last post on Operation Florida, I want to post a list of a bunch of stuff I have to sell to raise $ .. and all of it will go to Operation Florida! :) Lots of great stuff, let me know if you want anything ASAP in the comment section. I plan to list a bunch of this on ebay too, just wanted to give y'all a chance to have first pick! Thanks!


Books:
Journey Of Desire Bk & Wkbk (set) : $6
Twilight: $3
Your Pregnancy and Birth: $3
South Beach Diet: $3
Favorite Casseroles: $2
Ranch Favorites: $2

CDs: (all $3 each)

Jump5 Cmas, I Can Only Imagine 2CD(Best Of Comp.), Healing Rain (Michael W.Smith), Stay (Jeremy Camp), Passion Soundtrack, More Life (Newsong) and Sonic Praise (Like DDR Worship Music!)

Busy Women's Cookbook- Brand New, Spiral Bound: $7

Homemade Jams and Jellies: ( All $3 Each)
4 Crab Apple Jellies (sweet)
2 Plum Jellies (Kind of tart/sweet)
3 Plum Syrups (tart/sweet fruit syrup)
2 Marmalade Citrus Sauce (great for slowcooked hams!)
3 Apple Butters
(all pint sizes only)


I also have for sale: 1 Infant Head Support for car seat (It snaps in) ...$2
2 Organic Coupon Booklets ($18 worth of coupons in it.. good til 8/31)... $3 each
1 Set of 4 Avent Plastic Baby Bottles: (sm 4 oz size) Comes with size 1 nipple and 3 tops... $7
1 Set of 4 Avent Plastic Baby Bottles: (lg 9 oz size) Comes with 1 Size 1 Nipple and 3 tops... $7

Thanks to all who support my goal for Operation Florida!

1 comment:

anna said...

hey laura -
i would LOVE some crab apple jelly and apple butter! i've never had crab apple jelly, but it sounds awesome! let me know how/where i could meet you to pay you and get the jellies. good luck raising money for what sounds like an awesome trip!