Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy weeks

Our weeks have been filled with getting our home/yard winterized, and spending last-minute time playing outside! (When our colds permit!) The girls and I have been struggling with colds for a long time now, and we have been staying inside to help the healing process, but finally this week after we still have the annoying cough/runny nose, I said enough was enough and shoved all of us outside! (I am bored of being inside!) It was a fun week of nice weather and being outside. Now, if I can only figure out what I am going to do when winter comes!!!!

On more of the fun side, Bekah has been growing developmentally by leaps and bounds these past weeks! She can now sit up by herself and play with toys! She loves this, and it is soooo much nicer than carrying her! She also has one tooth, and is probably getting more soon! She also loves to eat "Rice Rusks", a new teething biscuit I found for her. I love these as they save time occupying her as I make dinner! Very nice!

I am hoping to get more pictures posted very soon, it just seems I haven't been taking any recently.. bad me! More posts soon!

1 comment:

Chris and Linnea Lindstrom said...

I'm so glad to hear that Bekah is growing well! She is so precious! (as is Leah of course! Love that age!)
I'm sorry to hear about your colds! Rowan and I seem to never quite recover before the next one hits!

We would love to see you guys again sometime! Especially now that Rowan is much less crabby and eats for shorter spurts and less often (I get an hour and a half or even two hours between feedings now! woo hoo!).

Hope you are all having a wonderful day despite the drizzlies!