Well, it is deer hunting season this week (rifle anyway) Josh, talented as always, has gotten 2 so far! I am very excited about the fresh meat! He shot another one tonight, but the blood trail was long, so he is still looking for it. Hopefully we will have #3 in the freezer soon!
The girls and I have been busy with life as usual. The snow cover (and cold temps) make it hard to get outside, but we are having fun inside for now. I am working on getting our Christmas letter/picture done early this year, which will be GREAT!
The girls and I have been busy with life as usual. The snow cover (and cold temps) make it hard to get outside, but we are having fun inside for now. I am working on getting our Christmas letter/picture done early this year, which will be GREAT!
In other news, my parents have set the basement of their new house nextdoor! The house set will be in the middle of December, which will hopefully mean it will be ready by late Jan/Feb!!! I am very excited to see the progress (finally!) and Leah loves watching all the big trucks come and go. It is a great lesson in truck-ology, something I think my girls lack(trucks/bulldozers/bobcats, they are all the same to them!) Very funny!
Bekah, enjoying her newly-found toy!
Fall swinging.. I LOVE her hoodie!!!
My precious girlies
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! I wished I would have gotten a chance to visit a bit more last night at MOPS. You are looking great :-) I wanted to congraulate you in person on being a home owner! How exciting :-)
Post a Comment