It seems like the weeks are flying by faster and faster as it draws closer to the Holiday season!
I have beat the Holiday rush this year with our Christmas card/picture! I finished it this week, and have it all ready to send out after Thanksgiving! I am so proud of myself, as usually I procrastinate until right before Christmas. (as happened last year) But it's nice to know I can get back on track!
Our holiday plans are being made, Christmas presents being bought.. it hardly seems possible that it is almost that time of year! Where did the time go?
We are pleased to attend our new godson's baptism next weekend also, and are anxiously awaiting meeting him! (Our goddaughter Bekka's new little brother Leon) That will be a fun weekend!
On our family news, Bekah has cut another tooth making a grand total of two bottom teeth! It has been a lot of rough nights because of that as well. Not too great for me! Today was a particularly bad one.. but naptime is close at hand!! :) She also sits up well and plays with toys, especially with Leah. They love to play together! She also can go up on all fours and rock back and forth! Yes, crawling is in the distant future! Very fun!
Leah loves watching all of the happenings over at my parents new house. They just got the well put in this week and will be putting septic in soon! Very exciting!
Hope your week is going well..
I have beat the Holiday rush this year with our Christmas card/picture! I finished it this week, and have it all ready to send out after Thanksgiving! I am so proud of myself, as usually I procrastinate until right before Christmas. (as happened last year) But it's nice to know I can get back on track!
Our holiday plans are being made, Christmas presents being bought.. it hardly seems possible that it is almost that time of year! Where did the time go?
We are pleased to attend our new godson's baptism next weekend also, and are anxiously awaiting meeting him! (Our goddaughter Bekka's new little brother Leon) That will be a fun weekend!
On our family news, Bekah has cut another tooth making a grand total of two bottom teeth! It has been a lot of rough nights because of that as well. Not too great for me! Today was a particularly bad one.. but naptime is close at hand!! :) She also sits up well and plays with toys, especially with Leah. They love to play together! She also can go up on all fours and rock back and forth! Yes, crawling is in the distant future! Very fun!
Leah loves watching all of the happenings over at my parents new house. They just got the well put in this week and will be putting septic in soon! Very exciting!
Hope your week is going well..
No comments:
Post a Comment