At church this Sunday, our family was up front, dedicating our Rebekah Grace to God! The same pastor who married us (and dedicated my siblings :) was able to pray for Rebekah and helped us tell the congregation of our desire to raise Bekah for God. My mom sang a song for special music and it was beautiful! It was a very special day!
Rebekah wore a very special dress made with love by a dear friend of my mom's. I got to go and pick out the color and style a few months back, and had so much fun! Leah had a similar dress for her dedication, yet hers was pink. I was so taken with the pretty blue ribbons on this dress I loved it instantly. (Looks so cute on Bekah, too!) She has a bonnet, but it was a tad smaller than I thought it would be, so she wore it for pictures only. Hard to plan ahead how big she would be.. as a premie! :)
Just a fun note: we took Leah up front with us when we had Bekah dedicated, (I thought it'd be great to have our whole family up there) so Josh held her the whole time, and while Pastor was praying, talking etc.. she was stroking Josh's face, feeling his goatee.. it was kind of funny! Poor Joshy! All in all, she did great though.. and no major disruptions!
Rebekah wore a very special dress made with love by a dear friend of my mom's. I got to go and pick out the color and style a few months back, and had so much fun! Leah had a similar dress for her dedication, yet hers was pink. I was so taken with the pretty blue ribbons on this dress I loved it instantly. (Looks so cute on Bekah, too!) She has a bonnet, but it was a tad smaller than I thought it would be, so she wore it for pictures only. Hard to plan ahead how big she would be.. as a premie! :)
Just a fun note: we took Leah up front with us when we had Bekah dedicated, (I thought it'd be great to have our whole family up there) so Josh held her the whole time, and while Pastor was praying, talking etc.. she was stroking Josh's face, feeling his goatee.. it was kind of funny! Poor Joshy! All in all, she did great though.. and no major disruptions!
Pastor Fred and our family
What a sweetheart on Dedication Day!
Sweet little face.. cute bonnet!
2 comments:
what a pretty outfit and beautiful smile
Oh! Bekah looked so precious in that dress! I love it!
Post a Comment