Things have changed a lot for my challenge, Operation Florida!
For starters, some of Josh's family wasn;t able to go as planned, so that made costs rise for us even more, so we aren't going to be able to go to Florida this year. (sad)
HOWEVER, we will be using the money we raise to go to Georgia instead! His family we would have seen in Florida lives there, and his aunt graciously is welcoming us into her house to help us save costs! So, hopefully this winter/spring, when things up here are chilly and snowy, we will be flying to Georgia for a nice family vacation!!!!
So, our Operation Florida has become Operation Georgia! And the costs will be a lot less, although not quite determined yet, it will be a lot easier for us to do! Plus it will be great to see all the relatives down there, some of which I have never met! :)
Thanks to all who have supported and helped me save funds! I am so thankful!!! I will tally up my savings and update soon!
For starters, some of Josh's family wasn;t able to go as planned, so that made costs rise for us even more, so we aren't going to be able to go to Florida this year. (sad)
HOWEVER, we will be using the money we raise to go to Georgia instead! His family we would have seen in Florida lives there, and his aunt graciously is welcoming us into her house to help us save costs! So, hopefully this winter/spring, when things up here are chilly and snowy, we will be flying to Georgia for a nice family vacation!!!!
So, our Operation Florida has become Operation Georgia! And the costs will be a lot less, although not quite determined yet, it will be a lot easier for us to do! Plus it will be great to see all the relatives down there, some of which I have never met! :)
Thanks to all who have supported and helped me save funds! I am so thankful!!! I will tally up my savings and update soon!
1 comment:
bummer on the change, but I'm glad you still have something to look forward to. :)
Post a Comment