Friday, August 8, 2008

HUGE Blessings!

We have been blessed 4x over this month with so many HUGE Blessings! I had to share them!



#1 - A Great "Work" truck!
Josh's little red truck isn't quite up to par for all the farm work we need it to do now, and this truck was literally gift-wrapped for us! (sold from a friend) In one day we heard about it, saw it, bought it and paid for it!!! Wow! It is a '95 Chevy Silverado with 4-Wheel Drive and even a bench seat in the back for the girls! (It seats 6!) What a useful vehicle this will be in winter! (Plow season!)



#2 - A Double Stroller!
Thanks to Craigslist.com I found a NICE used double stroller in the Cities for only $35 that my mom will pick up for me this week, as she is down there visiting family! I am sooooooo excited to start using it for my munchkins!

#3- A Brand New Chest Feezer!

We have needed one for quite a while, and late this week as I put away some of my bags of fresh garden peas, I couldn't fit any more in! So, we broke down and bought a new Energy-Star model, 15 ft feezer! So now we have lots of room plus more! How nice for garden stuff!

#4 - A Beautiful China Hutch!

I confess I have no pictures of this, as it is not in my posession (yet)! To make a long story short, I have been searching for a year or two in various locations for a cheap, beautiful China Hutch for my tea set and other "pretties" and my waiting has paid off! I bought one off Ebay for under $100!!!! And this is a huge two-piece model with buffet and top display hutch! It is simply goregous!! I can't wait to show you all pictures!! I will be picking it up in Sept!! :) Yay!

God has really been blessing us this week, what with all these blessings I listed, and the garden produce coming in in abundance.. he is truly a cup-runneth-over God!

1 comment:

LS said...

Cool! Great to see how God provides! I think a deep freeze is essential for a person like you who puts up a lot of food! The truck is a great find and you will love the double stroller. You can use it for shopping in town too as well as walks around your home.
Can't wait to see pics of the hutch!

I loved the little dedication dress too!