This week is the third week of potty-training for Leah!
She continues to excell in her training and I am so glad! She does wet her Pull-Ups sometimes at naptime,(and at night of course) but has very few accidents during the day, which I am thankful for. This week we have graduated up to wearing big-girl underwear with a Tshirt. She has been having a hard time pulling down her panties in time, so it has taken a while to get here. :) Now we are moving her up to wearing pants (or dresses) and teaching her to pull them down (or up) in time. Treats continue to be a great motivator! This next week, we will work on moving the potty chair to the bathroom! Big change! :)
Bekah is growing, growing, growing!! She caught that yucky cold that's been going around and struggled with it last week, before giving it to Leah and I this week. (yuck!) I had her weighed on Friday, and her weight (with clothes) was 16 lbs 1 oz and measuring 25 inches long! Wow! We moved her old bassinet out a few weeks ago, as it was much too small for her. (she was hitting the sides with her hands as she slept) We put a crib in our room for her and it took her a while, but now is sleeping well in it!
Our garden has given me a break this week, which is nice! I am waiting on my soybeans, corn, and tomatoes to ripen before I begin my next canning process! I did however, can 16 pints of carrots this week which was fun! Otherwise, I have been enjoying going outside with the girls, and going for walks with our new double stroller! (It is soooo nice!)
Have a great Labor day weekend! I am looking forward to just having time with family for 3 whole days! :)
She continues to excell in her training and I am so glad! She does wet her Pull-Ups sometimes at naptime,(and at night of course) but has very few accidents during the day, which I am thankful for. This week we have graduated up to wearing big-girl underwear with a Tshirt. She has been having a hard time pulling down her panties in time, so it has taken a while to get here. :) Now we are moving her up to wearing pants (or dresses) and teaching her to pull them down (or up) in time. Treats continue to be a great motivator! This next week, we will work on moving the potty chair to the bathroom! Big change! :)
Bekah is growing, growing, growing!! She caught that yucky cold that's been going around and struggled with it last week, before giving it to Leah and I this week. (yuck!) I had her weighed on Friday, and her weight (with clothes) was 16 lbs 1 oz and measuring 25 inches long! Wow! We moved her old bassinet out a few weeks ago, as it was much too small for her. (she was hitting the sides with her hands as she slept) We put a crib in our room for her and it took her a while, but now is sleeping well in it!
Our garden has given me a break this week, which is nice! I am waiting on my soybeans, corn, and tomatoes to ripen before I begin my next canning process! I did however, can 16 pints of carrots this week which was fun! Otherwise, I have been enjoying going outside with the girls, and going for walks with our new double stroller! (It is soooo nice!)
Have a great Labor day weekend! I am looking forward to just having time with family for 3 whole days! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment