That's right! After just the FIRST picking of beans from our garden, I have enough for the year for us, and have two or three more pickings to go! (Ahhh!)
So I am offering FREE Green Beans to whoever will come and pick them! We grow organically, no pesticides, and the beans are great! PLEASE come and get some! Let me know ASAP if you would like beans as I'm sure they will go fast! The next picking should be ready Monday or Tuesday. I am open to anytime you can come to pick. Just let me know!
Thanks a lot! I hope this is able to bless you!

2 comments:
Laura,
If I have some extra time I would love to come and pick some beans! Tuesday might be a possibility I will give you a call! Thanks for sharing!
Sarah
Laura-
I would also love some green beans, and I've thought of another thing you can do to raise money for your Florida trip, I'll try and give you a call today. Feel free to call me if I forget:)
Post a Comment