Friday, April 11, 2008

Leah's Dancing Video!

This is my first video post, and I have to tell you it's a doozy!! This has to be our family's all time favorite video of Leah ever!!! My dad took it while he was watching her when I was in Fargo.. it's just great! (This happens at our house every day.. Leah dances like this a lot!! so cute!) Translation: In the video she says "More" "Dance" "Belle" "Good Girl" and "Papa". She loves to dance with Belle, as Grandma taught her that! :)

4 comments:

All in a Day said...

What a cutie. She has the same birthday as my niece so it's fun to think of my niece doing that. :)

Anonymous said...

Laura,
This is the cutest video ever! I love that Leah knows when the end of the song is coming and is right over by the fridge to start another one! And dancing with your dogs paws, that is soooo cute!

Laura said...

That is so cute...she's adorable! What energy! And the dog just patiently sits there letting her "dance" away!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness! Mom and Dad and I are all gathered around watching this adorable video! It is so precious!!