I have been LOVING my Baby Sling the past few days.. my mom sewed it for me when Leah was born, but she was so big I hardly got to use it!! With Rebekah, it is sooo nice to be able to hold her close, (most often she sleeps) and still run after Leah, make dinner or whatever! I really like having the sling handy! There are a few more positions I could try with it, but this one is the one Bekah seems to like best! Anyone else have any ideas/comments on using a baby sling?
1 comment:
I was anxious to use the sling I made with Ali but she hated it and would not ride in it! The one time I put her in it, she wet all over me, down my belly.
Jer, being a cuddler, liked it slightly more, but he also hated being laid down sideways and preferred the sitting up and looking out position.
I'm going to give it another try with baby #3 since my brother got me a Guatemalan sling for my birthday. It seems like the only way to function when you have more than one kid!
Post a Comment