Sunday, April 6, 2008

Odds and Ends

I am looking to buy (or use) a slightly/gently used Double Stroller!
I am curious if any of you know where I can find one for a great deal, or possibly even have one you're not using! I would LOVE to get a Graco Duo Glider, as this will work with our infant car seat we use. Can anyone help?

I also have a GREAT deal for you!!

I purchased a bunch (4) of these Tupperware Children's Sets last month in hopes of doing a vendor booth at an exhibit. Well, due to Bekah's birth I missed the exhibit, and am now overstocked! I am offering this set to you all for $25, half off the retail price of $55, which is a great deal! I use all of these items in my house 24/7.. especially the sippy cups. And being Tupperware, they of course have the lifetime guarrantee. :) First come-first serve on the sets! Included is: Set of 4 Toddler Cups, Set of 4 Sippy Cups, Baby's first spoon with case, Set of 3 Bitty Bowls w/Lids, Set of 2 Baby's Divided Dish w/Lids, plus easy-grip handle.

And a great Freebie I have heard about for all your couponers!!

Get your free sample of True Lemon here

Plus if you blog about it and link it to their site, you recieve 15 more free samples!!! Here is the email address you write to, be sure to include your blog address, and your name /address, plus which flavors you want! customercare@truelemon.com

1 comment:

Chris, Tasha, Dawson & Lainey said...

Laura-
I would be interested in one of those tupperware sets if any are still available. Let me know...Thanks!
~Tasha

Your girls are beautiful!!