I went on my monthly Grocery Shopping Trip this past Sunday, and managed to get soooo many great deals thanks to coupons and places like Money Saving Mom! Check this out!
Wal-Mart:
2 Automatic Shower Cleaners (on sale $12) with 2 $10 off coupons makes both only $4!
2 Kashi Cereals (on sale $2 a box) with 2 $2 off coupons makes these FREE!
Glade Air Freshener Spray (retail 92 cents) with $1 off coupon makes this FREE plus overage
Nature Made Vitamin Pack (retails much more than I paid) on sale for $5.94 (After being in the store, I realized I had a $1 off coupon I missed, but O-well! Still an incredible deal!
Ronzoni Smart Pasta Spaghetti (retails $1.50) With $1 off coupon made it 50 cents! Cheaper than generic!
2 Orbit Gum packs (retails 96 cents) with my BOGO Free, I paid 96 cents for both!
K-Y Jelly (sale for $2.57) with my $3 off coupon makes this FREE plus overage
Target:
14 Lipton to Go Packs (retail 99 cents) with $1 off coupons makes all these FREE!
All Small N Mighty Travel Size Detergent (retails 99 cents) with $1 off coupon makes this FREE!
K-Mart:
Huggies Clean Team Towelettes (retails 99 cents) with 2 $1 off coupons makes these FREE! (I only paid tax) I would have gotten more with the current $3 off 2 Huggies Clean Team Coupons, but I discovered out Kmart doesn't take internet coupons. Bummer!
1 comment:
Great Job!
Post a Comment