Monday, March 31, 2008

Can it be Possible?

We are possibly (and hopefully) coming home Tuesday!!!!
Rebekah's feedings just "clicked" on Saturday and she started her "Recovery Care" feeding, which is when she eats what she wants when she wants with a minimum for 12 hrs (200 mls) and it's the last step in feeding before we go home!!! Then, yesterday as Josh and I were visiting her, our Doctor told us we can plan to room-in (stay overnight with her at the hospital, like a practice first-night-home) tomorrow night, and go home Tuesday!! Her Car Seat test came back great, (she sits in her car seat monitored for 1 hour) and everything is looking like this is still the plan. We are very excited, and hope she continues to do well, and hope to be home Tuesday!!
However, as a side note, we won't be traveling anywhere with her for the next month, as she is VERY susceptible to sickness and cold. So, we won't be able to have visitors, but at least we'll be home!!!! And the month will go by fast! I can't wait for you all to meet our newest treasure!
Thanks for your prayers and keep them coming!!! I will update as soon as I can, hopefully from home!!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hurray!

All in a Day said...

Oh, Laura, that's wonderful news! Praise the Lord!

Lyndi said...

Congrats, that will be great!

TammyWeiher said...

Hey I am so glad you are coming home! I have a card for you but I guess I will send it to your house!I will call soon to check in !

Love,
Tammy

Tammy said...

That is wonderful news! I was so hoping I could see the new addition but I still have my cough, so I will have to wait a bit longer.
Tammy