Leah just LOVES this fall weather, and I like being outside also, (helps morning sickness) but it's been so cold lately, it makes us really enjoy the nice days we do get! Here are a couple pics of our little sweetie.. isn't she just getting big? :)
My Little Leah Rose... what a sweetie!
Smellin' the flowers!
Running from mom and the camera! :)
4 comments:
This looks a little like Little House on the Prairie. I hope your morning sickness goes away pretty soon! I only had about two weeks of it, but it was a miserable two weeks!
What a sweetie she is! Love the pictures!
I was looking at your baby poll! I am reserving my guess for a little farther along...are you going to have a c-section? i was wondering why your guess is so early! I need the facts if I am going to make a good guess!! :)
i meant the date you think the baby is born, of course :) :)
Post a Comment