Finally the planning is complete! My parent's Open House is tomorrow!
All of my (and Anna and my mom's) work over the past weeks is aboutto be paid off! It will be so much fun, I am so excited! I'm especially excited about taking pictures of all their friends and family, and enjoying visiting with everyone. I'm hoping their Maid of Honor and Best Man will be there, and get to take fun wedding re-creation pictures! Just so much fun to see! I got the slideshow finshed today, and it is so amazing to see 30 years of pictures! :) Very special.
You are all cordially invited!
It will be at the Evangelical Free Church, Bemidi MN from 2-4 pm. Please stop by and wish my parent's well, and enjoy the yummy cake! :) ( I can't wait to see it!)
Have a great weekend, I know mine will be!
1 comment:
I hope your parents 30th celebration went well! You seem to have put a lot of planning into it! You will have to keep us updated.
Post a Comment