Friday, September 7, 2007

We're Expecting!!!!!!!

The Secret is out!!!!!

We are due with Helweg Baby #2!
Due: May 3rd, 2008
________________________________________________________
Josh, Leah and I are so very excited to announce our newest "addition!"
Being only 6 1/2 weeks along, I was going to keep it quiet for a while, but with family and friends "hearing" our news every day (somehow! :), we just decided to share with you all! I have been feeling very good, just a little tired! Leah has been constantly saying "Baby" over and over. I tried to explain it to her, but it's a very foreign idea that babies can be in a tummy! It's hard to grasp at her 17 month age! :) But I know she will be a great big sister! Please pray the baby will continue to develop and grow healthy, especially at this early age!
I love the verses my friend Mindy shared with her pregnancy.... may I leave you with this great news and rich blessing for all families!
_____________________________________________________
"Read how the Message describes Psalm 127:3-4:
Don't you see that children are God's best gift? The fruit of the womb His generous legacy? Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children!"

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations! Baby #2 is just as exciting as the first, isn't it?! (I found your blog through Lindsey's link...)

Mindy Caron said...

Yeah! Praise the Lord on the news of another sweet Helweg baby!! Ben and I are SUPER excited for you guys!! I'll be praying for a heathly pregnancy and beautiful birth, Laura! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your most excellent news! Psalm 22: 9,10 is a scripture verse that has meant so much to me during my pregnancy with Sabria. It says, "It was you who brought me safely through birth, and when I was a baby you kept me safe; I have relied on You since the day I was born, and You have been my God."

I'll be praying for you and you growing family. ~Krista

LS said...

Congratulations! So exciting and so much fun to have two! I always thought one was a little too easy, but two is constantly challenging; you'll love it and do a great job at it! I'm happy for your guys and will pray that the Lord sees you through this safely.

lollyjane said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hope everything goes well for you.

Karen said...

Congratulations on your news! I'm looking forward to working with you in T&T this year!