Friday, September 14, 2007

"Antiquities" Kids Photo Fundraiser!



MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Fundraiser!
~Antiquities Photos of your Child~

Package includes 1-10x13 for only $10!
Photo Shoot will be held Friday October 19, and Saturday, October 20th at First Lutheran Church Bemidji.
Ticket must be purchased before photo shoot
(I have some for sale, just call if you want some!)

MOPS will recieve 100% of the money raised to be used for outreach activities in the community! What a blessing! It's a very exciting fundraiser!

Ok, aren't these pictures just sweet? I love the sepia-tones and "classic" look! Who wouldn't want their child dressed up to have an "old time" picture done? Imagine what great Christmas card or gifts they would make!

FAQ's about the photo shoot:
~You CAN Purchase additional portrait packages at the photo shoot (Not sure abt the prices)
~Child(ren) can be up to the age of 16
~Parents must be PRESENT at photo shoot
~Clothing/hats/costumes for photos will be provided, just have the child wear easy-to-change clothing.
~Coupon use is limited to one per child per family.
~Parents or other adults can be used in photos with child but not in the $10 deal, only in other additonal purchased poses.

Any other questions I'd be glad to answer let me know! I plan on getting Leah's picture done, maybe using it for Christmas cards too! What a sweet gift idea! :) Let me know if you want tickets, because they will be selling fast I'm sure! :)

No comments: