Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You're Invited....

A Tupperware Party!


Hosted by: Laura (Me!)

When: Friday April 20, 7:00 pm

Where: Tracy Parthun's House, (If you need directions, call me!)

RSVP: Me!

Please Respond by: Thursday, April 19 -If you are coming!

I have decided to become a Tupperware Consultant, and this party is to start off my career with Tupperware. I will get all the bookings at this party and use those to build up clients!
The party is open to those who can't attend, yet would like to order something as well. Simply go to my new Consultant Website and look for the online catalog. Then, call me with your order!

They have a lot of great deals going on, let me just highlight one... They have six Tupperware Sets on Sale for 40% Off! (One of which is pictured above.) Also, all kinds of new Spring Products! I look forward to hearing from you if you can come! :)

1 comment:

lollyjane said...

Sounds like a neat venture for you...if I ever need tupperware I'll know who to contact now. :)