Thursday, April 19, 2007

Not much, and yet so much!

Ok, bear with me, theses are my crazied and very random thoughts for this week. (laugh)

It seems like my summer will be over even before it begins! Ever have that feeling?
Scheduling is crazy! :) Specially with families!
We have so much going on, so much to celebrate, so much to do.. yet I am excited for it all to begin. It seems like forever before we can get outside and go on vacations and such! Fun times!
Looking forward especially to our Wy trip. We leave May 25, which is almost upon us! I can't wait to get to see SD again! (It was my favorite trip as a teen) Well, it will come fast, anyway!

On the other end, I am just really thankful for Leah this week. On Saturday, Anna and I went on the March of Dimes walk at BSU. (It is the walk to support premie babies!) I saw and heard so many stories of premie babies, most survived and are beautiful 3 and 4 year olds (cute), but others weren't so lucky and were gone. I can't imagine loosing a child to premature delievery. The mom in me just cries for these families. Yet, I am so thankful that Leah was healthy when she was born, and remains so! She was born 40 weeks exactly... what a blessing. :)

Josh and I have been de-cluttering out house this week. Do you realize how much stuff you can accumulate over 2 years? It's pretty scary... specially since we don't even use half of it! A lot of it is Leah's baby stuff she outgrew, but we're of course keeping them for future little ones. (Swing, bouncer, clothes, etc.) But most of it just needs to get sorted and saved or get rid off! But our determination is great, and we're getting close! :) It also helps, because even with a little stuff in it, our small house looks even smaller. :)

Also, Rainbow Gift & Book Shoppe, where I had worked for the past 6 years, had it's last day of business yesterday. They were closing as of this month, (very sad) and I will miss them terribly now. I had hoped someday Leah could have her first job there as I did... :) Well, all things must come to an end! Even my favorite store...:(

Thanks for listening to (and reading) my rambling week. :) Seems like nothing is going on important, I just wanted to share my thoughts... :)

No comments: