Monday, April 2, 2007

Reminds me of Winter...

Minnesota sure has goofy weather!


I was so encouraged this week, because the ground was drying out, and getting to be more like spring instead of the muddy mess we had. Then last night we get more snow! Only about an inch or two, but what a bummer. I was disappointed. I'm soooooo looking forward to spring! (yes, Cabin Fever has hit!)


But, here are some pictures of Leah's first time outside in the snow! They were taken a while ago, but they are so fun! Makes me appreciate the snow more when I see these pics!
By the way, she HATED her sled, and being pulled in it. (Funny girl!) The only thing she liked about it was getting pulled to the garage to see Daddy! Enjoy!






2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

She is so sweet! Maybe she'll enjoy the snow more as she grows, an can run on her own.

lollyjane said...

Wow...what a pouty face!! :) Cute.