
My 23rd Birthday was yesterday!
My mom and dad suprised me and bought me a ticket to see Paul Bunyan Playhouse's version of one of my favorite Broadway Musicals
"Les Miserables!"
My sister, my mom and I went last night at 7:30, Josh being a dear stayed home with Leah! :)
It was the most amazing production!!! The talent our town has! The songs were beautiful, the sets so well done, and the play left me in tears one minute, then laughing the next! It was such a great day!
One of my favorite birthday memories yet! It is such an amazing musical, and I encourage all of you to watch it! :) Theatre is such an amazing thing, when you think how far back it dates... :) What a rich history! I really should watch plays more often! :)
(Just a note: Les Mes does contain adult content(historical language, scenes), not suitable for young children)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Laura!
I am glad your day was wonderful!
Sounds like it was alot of fun! I love going to plays! I hope Les Miserables is still playing this weekend; I would love to see it!
Happy Birthday!
Happy 23rd Leah!!! I'm glad you had such a fun B-day!
Post a Comment