Easter was great this year, a real fun time with family!
The Parthun side of the family all met out at my mom & dad's house on Sunday. We had a wonderful dinner of polish sausage, lamb, duck, mashed potatoes & gravy, jello, and all the other yummy dishes! It was fun to visit with family, and to spend time together! Leah was the center of attention and perfectly in her element! :)
She and I dressed up for church that morning, of course! Leah wore a beautiful pink dress she recieved from her Aunt Michelle & Uncle Allen for her birthday. She was a little princess! I wore a dress I wore for a friend's wedding back in 2003, (pre-pregnancy) and was surprised it still fit me! (Yeah!) We were lovely ladies for Josh to escort to church, radiating his handsome-ness. :)
Our sweetheart Leah with "her egg" from friend, Ali!
1 comment:
Very cute dress that Leah has! It is such fun to dress up little girls!
Post a Comment