Saturday, March 24, 2007

WY here we come!

For our family vacation this year, we are so excited to travel to Wyoming with Josh's family, (yes, all of them!) during Memorial Day weekend. We'll be visiting his Grandpa and Grandma in southeastern Wyoming, and doing all sorts of sight-seeing on the way there and back!
Josh, Leah and I will be renting a small car because it would be a LOT of mileage on our new van! Plus, air conditioning will be a must for WY in summer! :)
We'll be going through South Dakota and North Dakota also, so if anyone knows some great things to see that might not be on the travel guides, please let me know! (We'll of course see Mt.Rushmore, Black Hills, Rocky Mt. Nat'l Park, and Devil's Tower.)
We're really excited about it, and it will be so much fun for me especially. I have only ever been as far as Devil's Tower, so I am very excited to "go west, young man!"
I'll update with more info when we find out more about our trip! I can't believe it's coming up so fast! Less than 2 months! :)
Can you tell I love traveling?

2 comments:

LS said...

Wyoming is a wonderful state to visit! I hope you have a grand trip and that Leah does well for you in the car. What town exactly are you visiting in WY?

Our Home to Yours said...

Hey... we'll be going to Laramie, WY. But we'll be all aroud to sight see, too. But mainly the southern part of WY other than Devils Tower. It;d be fun to visit you guys!