Monday was Leah's first birthday! It's still so hard to believe... a year ago, I would have been in the hospital with her, a newborn! Time really flies, huh?
Sunday night we had her birthday party at our house. Most of Josh's family came from Warroad, my family, and my Aunt and her family. It was a houseful!
It was a great party, we all had so much fun visiting, except for the fact that Leah was sick for the first half of it. She had a fever, and was so miserable... she just wanted me to hold her the entire time. But eventually, we got her to open presents and after that she was just fine!
Some of her favorite gifts were; the dolly we gave her (she carries it everywhere!), the wood blocks set, and the big green rubber ball.. (she plays with that for hours)
When we sang "Happy Birthday" to her, she was so funny, because she was scared of the candle! Silly Leah. All in all, it was a great party, I just felt so bad that Leah was feverish the first part of it. But after cake and presents, she was her normal self again.
Happy Birthday to our Leah Rose!
I love my dolly!
Fun playing with her ball!
3 comments:
Cute! Sounds like it was fun!
I remembered her on the 26th and was amazed at how the time goes. It seems like just yesterday I heard through the grapevine you were expecting....and now she's a toddler! It's so cute to see her already interested in baby dolls. She looks just like her mama!
Do you still have that video?? I was just remembering it the other day and wishing I could see it again...from what I remember it was QUITE interestingly hilarious!
Sometimes I can't believe how silly we used to be. :)
Post a Comment