I have to post on some of these great deals I just got shopping on Wednesday...
Walgreen's had Celestial Seasonings tea for 2/$3, then I hada $1 off Wgreens Cpn and a 55cents off mfctr coupon, making each box less than 50 cents!!!!
I got all 8 of these tea boxes for $3.60!!!!!
am very excited because we all love tea, even Leah, and at the reg price of $2 a box, you can't beat stocking up now!
Some of my misc deals..
Target: Got 3 Boxes of Kashi Granola Bars (last day of the coupon, so sad) for 50 cents each.
K-Mart: Had Xtra Laundry Detergent on sale for only $2! Plus huge 18 gal totes (not pic) for only $4! Great for organizing!
Walmart: Glade scented Oil Plug In - had $2 coupon, on sale for $2.47 making it only 47 cents!!
Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix: Reg $2 a box, had $1 coupon off when you buy two.Got 2 boxes for $3. (I don't usually buy pancake mix, but I have been having a HUGE pregnant craving for non-homemade ones lately.. no idea why!:)
Dressing: On Sale for $1.. cheaper than my usual generic Ranch! Fun new kinds to try!
I also picked up a bunch of FREE string cheese at target and some FREE Johnson's Buddies soaps with the new coupon on MSM.. Great fun! I am really loving couponing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment