It's been a while since I've posted on our newest little Helweg, so here goes!
We are now at 28 weeks along, only leaving 12 weeks to go! I am very excited, and can't wait for D-Day! 86 Days and counting!!!
This baby loves to kick and is very active, which is really fun now.. as Josh and Leah can both feel (and see!) it. Leah doesn't quite understand that it is the baby, though. :)
This baby also loves to hang out in the transverse position, going sideways across my belly.. which is so different from what Leah did.. (she would kick my ribs black and blue!) I am liking this baby's behavior a lot.. makes it a lot more comfortable! Especially as I am feeling HUGE now! Frequent stops to the bathroom are very common also.. :) When isn't it in pregnancy? Sleeping has become a challenge sometimes to get comfortable, it seems like just when I do and start to fall asleep, the baby decides to wake up and have a kicking fest! It is fun though to feel the little feet, and even the tiny hands/fists sometimes! Very fun! Josh loves watching it move now as well as feeling it!
My nesting instincts haven't kicked in yet, but I am getting ready none the less! To have little clothes all gone through, and baby stuff out again has been so much fun!! I've also started stocking up on baby diapers and wipes when I can find them on sale, (also stocking up on Pull Ups for Leah when she decides to be Potty Trained!) I just can hardly wait to use them on my new little one!
As for deciding if it is a Boy or Girl, I WAS nearly 100% sure it was a boy, then I had a dream last week it was a girl, and because I thought it was a boy, I didn't want the girl! What a horrible dream!! :) So I am now 50/50 either way.. I am just not even thinking about what it could be.. I am going to be totally surprised! :) It's kind of a fun thing!
So all in all, pregnancy is well. I am Huge, starting to waddle, and yet Life is good!
So Thankful for this new life inside me, and hope it comes out soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment