Thursday, February 21, 2008

So many things to do!!!

I have been having a busy week, and for that I am glad! Now that I am in the 3rd Trimester, I need things to do to keep me busy! Well, I have lots to do this week!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I accepted the "Church Librarian" position at our Church, and that has been really fun! It's like having my own personal "Rainbow Bookstore" again! I miss that place so much! I have been busy processing many donations this week, (lots of new books!!!) writing up an article for the bulletin, and organizing my library budget to order supplies. :) I know I'll love being librarian!
I also have a nice list accumulating of "Things to do before the baby is born"
Here are some of them.. :)

1) Finish writing in/updating Leah's Baby Book - I did do this yesterday! Yes!
2) Start writing in new baby's Baby Book, while I still remember things about pregnancy!
3) HUGE Project.. finish my Photo Albuming. I am behind since last May.. I need to print out all the pictures I want from Wal-mart, buy them, and organize and place the photos in Leah's baby album and our family album. MUST finish this soon!!!
4) Start packing my things for the Hospital.. always nice to have it done ahead of time!
5) Finish my last minute sewing projects.. buttonholes for Leah's nighties and apron. Yuck!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as you can see, I have had a busy week, and hope to keep busy to pass the winter-time blues away! Yes, the Cold is getting to everyone here, especially me!! But it won't last forever.. I hope!
Great week to you all!

No comments: