Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Sewing Projects for Leah!

I finally discovered something to keep me busy this week, and get some summer sewing done for Leah in the process! So, I dug out my patterns, cut out and sewed (in 3 days);
2 Flannel Nightgowns and 2 Summer Dresses, (one with Matching Bonnet) .
The Strawberry-patterned dress and bonnet I did just today! :)
How cute are they? I just love them!


It's been so fun to start to sew again, it keeps me busy, and gets some much-needed clothing done for Leah for summer. The dresses are still a little big, but she will probably be into them by then anyway! I just won't hem them until then! :) It's crazy how fast she is growing now.. :)

I'm going to be sad when all my sewing is finally done, I like having projects to do.. it keeps this wintery cold at bay!!! What are you all doing to keep Cabin fever away?

1 comment:

LS said...

You are sooooooo talented with a sewing machine! I love these dresses. I want to make Ali some cute sundresses for the summer too but I don't want to try anything too complicated! I loved reading your daily schedule and it sounds a lot like my daily schedule!