Our Church Women's Group is starting up another Apples of Gold Mentoring Class! I missed signing up for the 1st one last year, and was so excited to hear about another one!
I hear they are still looking for more "learners" (as in us younger women) so I will post this info on my blog in hopes some of you might want to join!
Apples of Gold is a women-mentoring-women bible study. It will be a a church lady's home and we will be cooking dinner (or learning how to :) eating it, and then studying the bible together. The classes start this next Monday night, and plan to go for 8 weeks.
I am very excited about this because it gives us younger women a chance to learn from the "older" wiser women at church, who have raised kids, cooked great meals, etc. :) Reminds me of the Titus 2 Chapter in the Bible. :)
I know quite a few of my blogging friends have already signed up, which is very exciting! But they are still looking for more! If you are interested in being a "learner"... please call me! I am looking forward to next Monday night!

No comments:
Post a Comment