Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Maternity Swimsuit Anyone?

Anyone have a One-Piece Maternity Swimsuit I could borrow?

My families and I are going to a Water Park in Thief River Falls on Feb. 9th for a fun vacation!
I have a two-piece maternity swimsuit at home, but for the water slides, this will not be too practical! :) I will only need it for the one day, and I can return it back you!

Thanks, and I will also keep checking at Thrift stores to see if by chance, I can find one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one that you can borrow. I can send it to you if you need. or I can send it back with my parents as they are coming out here to visit this weekend. It's a very motherly, one piece, blue and white checkered suit with a cute little skirt. Let me know if you're at all interested. ~ Krista

Anonymous said...

Laura,
my parents will be back home late monday eve the 28th so you can pick it up from them Tuesday or after that.I will give you their contact info if you'll give me your email address. :) Happy Swimming! ~ Krista