Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Best Moments in a Day

Ever have one of these moments as a mom? I LOVE it when my day is full of these!!!

1. The feel of clean sheets on your bed.. and getting to sleep in.. a little bit.. :)

2. The smell of fresh baking cookies.. and the sight of all of the finished ones!

3. The feel of your toddler snuggling in your lap.. and the smell of her baby skin. :)

4. The warmth of your house, when snow is falling outside.

5. The taste of yummy chicken and rice.. with Chinese coleslaw for a side.. my fav!


Today number 3 definately tops my list.. :) I was folding laundry and when Leah woke up from her nap.. she wanted to snuggle. Guess what got done later? I love my "Mom moments"..


Pic of me and my Leah-bug.. at the aquarium with the fish.. Yes, that is my pregnant 18 week belly! :)

1 comment:

LS said...

You made me hungry talking about that coleslaw! And I'll have to try that Chocolate cookie recipe too.
I love Mom moments. Often, I don't get much done with the housework because my day is taken up with those special little moments that come with being around little people!