Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our Newest Addition.. still in the making!

Here are our 20 week Ultrasound Pictures I just got done yesterday! I LOVE getting to see the baby, and especially the profile picture!! The ultrasound went really well, everything is progressing normally and on-time! The Doctor was very happy with the results. :)
I just love getting to see the toes and fingers, and getting a glimpse of our new little one!


Top Pic: Foot and Toes!!!
Bottom Pic: Baby's face.. notice the hand above the head!! Cute!

Top Pic: Head/Body Shot
Bottom Pic: Profile Pic.. my fave!
so.. does this baby look like Josh more, or like me?

Baby's face
Thsi pregnancy has been going very well, except same as Leah's, right on the 5month dot, I started getting awful heartburn with anything I eat! (Even milk/cereal!) So, I filled a prescription to antacids.. but I am trying natural Papaya tablets first. Anyone else have any good natural treatment ideas for heartburn?
Also, this baby is growing so fast ot is putting pressure on my lower abdomen, right where I had my incision, and is starting to be sore and crampy, later at night especially. The Dr said I should just take it easy, and not to cause stress on the muscles, as I will need them later! Which includes carrying anything heavier than Leah.. such as laundry baskets, groceries.. (I laughed.. like that will happen!) I will just have to try and be easy on myself.. not to do too much in the evening especially.
All in all, it has been going just great.. especially since the baby's been kicking now for about 2 weeks. It is very active.. trying to earn it's Black Belt in Karate, I think! :) But it's been fun to feel it move and kick.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. What a treat to get to see your baby before he/she's born. I didn't see Sabria until she was born. (since I had a mid-wife and didn't need to go in to the doctor... I didn't)

I didn't have much trouble with heartburn while I was pregnant but I do at times get it now. When I feel it coming on I take two Acidophilus pills. (I buy them from a health food store.) They really work!! Though it's best if I take when the heartburn is first coming on and not before it gets bad. I like using natural remedies as you do.