Ok, I'm back in the blogging world! I hope to have pictures to put up soon, but for now it's my chance to update everyone on our newest little one!
10 weeks along already! It's so hard to believe, yet I wish it would go faster. At least through the morning sickness. Well, for me it's more like evening sickness. Every night at 5:00 I start feeling naseaus, and yucky. I'm not actually throwing up, only feeling like I could, which I think is worse. But at least it's not feeling like that all day! I'm very thankful!
I've also had kinda odd food cravings already! And things I can't and can eat! For example, eating food in the morning is sooooo hard for me! For the last 2 weeks the only thing I can stomach and keep down (that tastes good) is cottage cheese with an avacado sliced in it. weird huh? It just is so good to me! Funny how cravings go. One week I wanted nothing but egg salad sandwiches, then it was Mac and Cheese. Then chinese food cravings! It's been an adventure! :) Now I have been able to keep more breakfast food down, so that is good, because even cottage cheese/avacados can be boring sometimes!
The next weird side effect of early pregnancy I didn't remember was the emotional basket case I become while watching movies!! I cried the other day watching "Pinnochio" with Leah!!!! How mushy can ya get?! Seriously movies I don't usually find sad or emotional I suddenly do and am crying like a baby! For instance watching "Little Women", I cried for the whole second half of the movie!! Crazy. does anyone understand this weird thing called pregnancy???
Thanks for letting me share my life, as I see it so far. The baby is very healthy, continuing to grow, and I am looking forward to being done with the first trimester! :) Will keep you updates and hopefully post our first ultrasound pics soon! :)
1 comment:
I've missed you in the blogosphere! I'm glad things are getting better since morning sickness is awful (from someone who's suffered morning, noon, and night sickness really bad!). Funny how the food budget goes out the window and you go with whatever sounds good and eat out a ton during that first trimester.
I have to look back and laugh when I think how I cried over the dirty dishes during one of my pregnancies! Pregnancy is truly such a weird, but exciting time. I am so glad you're almost done with your first trimester and wish you the best while you're eating cottage cheese and avocado. Avocado is one of the best foods you can eat while pregnant! I used to crave lasagna and glazed raised donuts!
Post a Comment