Friday, July 18, 2014

Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions

Another great book.. ;) 


Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions 
by Elyse Fitzpatrick & Jessica Thompson



I just read the introduction and knew this book would be amazing, and I was NOT disappointed. 

This book tackles tough questions like "Why Do People Die?" "What is Sin?" and the even harder ones all parents dread explaining "Why and How do people sin sexually?" and Why do people get divorced?"

As a mother, I couldn't wait to see how they answered them so I would know how to explain these things to my children someday. And they were explained easily, concisely, biblically, and in an age-appropriate setting, for young or older kids. 

I would definitely recommend this book for any and every parent! It takes the mystery of "How DO I explain this to my child?" and turns it into a conversation you can easily have.


*Published as a review for Bethany House Publishers 

No comments: