Our newest little one is doing great!
This was the Ultrasound picture we got at 12 weeks old. Baby Cee is now 14 weeks!
Just in case you are wondering, we are dubbing this baby "Baby Cee" because the baby names we have chosen for each sex both begin with "C" :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This pregnancy has again been different than any of my previous 2.. (I keep wondering if all my pregnancies are just going to be that way)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started to get sick around 9 weeks.. not unusual for me.. but it was so bad I found myself reaching for a recommended anti-naseau, Unisom. and it worked like a charm! It seemed to eliviate the night-sickness which I have always had with my pregnancies. But, I didn't want to be reliant on it forever, and tried to go off it at 12 weeks, and needless to say I was sicker than a dog! So, off I went to go buy more Unisom, and I am just glad it helps!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But just this past week, it doesn't seem to be working as well as it used to, and I am feeling so fed up with being sick, and this sickness is the worst kind I have felt in all my pregnancies! Just constant throw-up feelings, stomach pains and inability to relax or sleep! YUCK! I am really curious why this pregnancy is so different.. and why I am so much sicker, and sicker much later than I usually am! (Dare I hope I am carrying a boy?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But otherwise, this pregnancy is gliding along great! The girls are such good helpers, and are so excited about the "baby in Mom's tummy" and when it is coming out! :) Baby is healthy, moving well, and our Dr is happy with how everything is looking! Heartbeat at 12 weeks was around 160.. :) Very great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:
Laura,
We are so excited for you guys! Glad to hear everything is going so well at this point!
Post a Comment