Before:
(Notice the old, yellow&pink sponge painted walls!)
And... After:

We painted the top half of the wall a beautiful buttery yellow, and the bottom half a lovely sage green.

Then, Josh put some pretty wood trim to cover the lines.. and finish it off!
He still is putting up the rest of the trim on the walls.. :)

My end table, rocker, and dresser/changing table.
I am in the process of fixing up the closet as well.. will post pictures when I get that finished!
It has rained so much here in the past week that I decided to tackle painting the nursery earlier rather than later.. so now the majority of getting ready for our new little one is done! :)
I LOVE the new nursery! A great way for me to stay true to our "Pooh" decor, yet make the nursery "new" at the same time! (and save $!)

No comments:
Post a Comment