Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Planning away!

Ever feel like you do so much planning you "plan your weeks away?" :)

I have felt like that this past couple weeks, there is just so much stuff going on that requires planning this year! But all of it is such FUN stuff that it is exciting to plan and work towards it! Here is my last couple projects..


~ We leave for vacation to GA in ONE week!! I am so excited!!! I have the majority of my extra (kid) stuff bought and started packing this week. ;) Should be fun! (more on that later)

~ I am helping to plan a bridal shower for my soon-to-be sister in law, Savannah! I am so excited getting the invites all filled out and the shower day/food/games planned.. very fun!

~ I am helping my sister Anna make her invites for her graduation this May, she gets her BACHELORS in Nursing! Yay!!

~ I am helping my mom in law with anything she needs for Hannah's graduation in May as well.. just a few weeks before her wedding, it will be crazy!

~ I am helping plan extra stuff for my sister-in-laws weddings as well.. both in June, 2 weeks apart! I like planning and wedding stuff is just so much fun! Things like making hair apts, decorating reception halls, helping to make some of the food, it is great! Plus I love being an extra help to my mom in law..

Whew! When I write that all down it seems like a lot, but it is very fun and I LOVE planning/organzing.. weird I know. :)

What have your weeks been looking like?

No comments: