As I lay my back on the floor yesterday, giving Bekah ariplane rides, Leah played with her dollies next to me. Changing their diapers, dressing them up etc, and Bekah laughed and hollered next to her. All of a sudden she looked over at me, then at my tummy and said
"Mom.. baby in your tummy?
I said.. "No... No baby in my tummy."
She looks at me and says "Oh. Pretty soon, Mom?"
At this point I try very hard not to laugh. (or cry)
"Why?" I said "Do you want another baby?" Yes." she said
And that was the end of her request/discussion. :) Made me laugh soooo hard!
2 comments:
Beware! A little 2 year old cousin of ours kept praying for a baby brother and her parents were adamant that #3 wouldn't be for a couple more years. Lo and behold, they are due in July!!!
Happy Valentine's Day Laura!
Post a Comment