Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SUPER Photo Deal!


Isn't this photo priceless? How about $5.34? That's the great deal I got at Sears Portrait Studio today! Included is 35 Portraits! ( 1 10x13, 1 8x10, 2 5x7 and a bunch of others)

Here's the scoop on how to get this deal for yourself! ( I highly recommend it!)

1) Look in ANY magazine for a FREE 10x13 coupon for Sears Portrait. (If you can't find any of these annoying magazine inserts, let me know.. I'm sure I have some laying around!)
2) Now go to http://www.coupons.com/ (Page 2) and print the Sears Portrait coupon!
3)Make an appointment, get the photos done and then the hard part;
4) listen to their sales spiel.
They will try their best to sell you LOTS of additional photos for a extra money ( I can't believe how much they are!) but stand firm! I wish I could have purchased some of the other poses, (they were so cute) but I stuck to my guns and walked away with a great deal! :) Plus I got the cutest photo package!

Here are two of the other poses I could have bought, but it's enough for me that I can see them online and have them on my computer! :) ( Yes, that is legal! As long as you don't print them)
Good luck on your photo deals!



Leah: 2 1/2 years old

Bekah: 7 months old

2 comments:

S. and Company said...

Beautiful, beautiful girls!! Thanks for the info on the picture deal! =)

Lyndi said...

These are awesome pictuers Laura!! Good job standing firm, it does help to be able to see them doesn't it?:)