Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random Fun

Bekah trying her first real food.. carrots! (Not very impressed by them, is she!)


Leah "tries on" boxers her way

Uncle Isaac's new "homie"

Leah "helping" with Bekah while I was processing Swiss Chard

The end result: Laughter!
Bekah tries on Leah's sunglasses

2 comments:

S. and Company said...

Hi Laura! This is Natalie writing. :) I have been following your blog for a while through the link on Lindsey's. Very Nice!! Your pictures are great - what cuties you have! It has been so fun to "catch up" on what your family has been up to!
I saw Mara asked this question too, maybe you have answered it already and I haven't noticed - have you found a home for your dog? He sounds sweet. We actually have a dog, but a friend of mine might be interested, hers passed away a few weeks ago.
Oh, I was also going to mention that we have a blog now too, in case you'd like to take a peek at our little ones. :)
(www.likepottersclay.blogspot.com)
Thanks!

S. and Company said...

Got your note Laura, thanks! No problem, I'm not positive my friend was looking anyway... I just wanted to check with you before I mentioned it to her. I won't bring it up unless you say that the other situation doesn't go through. Hope you have a great day!