Sunday, June 8, 2008

What I've been busy with..

Tada!!! Here are some of my wonderful gardening projects I have been starting, planting and keeping up this year! I just love gardening!



The Complete Orchard and Beds View

The great Stacked Strawberry Planter Josh made for me. :) I have two of these made and planted this year with 75 plants in each! (The planter in the middle of the previous picture I planted last year and that has 50 plants.)

My 10 Nanking Cherry Bushes and 2 Blueberry plants
(this will make a nice thick hedge eventually!)

My Birthday present to myself.. a Herb Garden!!!
I have: Peppermint, Lavender, Sage, Rosemary, Oregano, Chives, Cilantro, Basil and Chamomile (yet to come up) All are Perennial (they grow back) except the last 3. I am soooo excited to try some of my herbs in cooking this summer!

Our Orchard.. the far left tree and the one behind it are Apple Trees, the rest are Plum trees. (very small plums) This is my project for next summer.. to expand on the Orchard! Put a bench in the middle, maybe a hammock.. plus plant some Apricot, Cherry and more Apple trees! Fun!

________________________________________________________
As you can see, I've been quite busy.. and this isn't even all the gardening stuff I am doing!!! I am just so excited to be starting stuff on our own land! (Well, will be soon) It's great! I will post more pictures of the rest of my projects soon!

1 comment:

All in a Day said...

It looks great...similar to what I'd like to start doing around here next year with trees and bushes!