This Mother's Day I was blessed to have the best present of all.. getting to go back to church with my family!!! We had been waiting until Bekah got the "Ok" from her doctor, and we recovered from our colds, which happened to coincide on the same week.. Mother's Day weekend! I was so happy to be back, and that people who had prayed for us got to see our little Rebekah! It was a happy Mother's Day for me!
We all got dressed up and I took pictures of the girls after church.. it was too much to ask to get ANOTHER family picture.. (Josh HATES pictures.. :) (Plus I love the ones we just did) these shots are so cute.. I just love having girls to dress up!! So fun!!! Enjoy my little sweeties...
Rebekah Grace.. 2 Months old
Sisters are so sweet!
2 comments:
Very cute!
your girls are so sweet! Glad you had such a special Mother's Day and that you all were able to go back to church!
The mountain picture with the lake was indeed taken at Sprague lake (to answer your question from by blog) :)
Post a Comment