Today was that blessed day... the day I recieved Rebekah's "bill" for her birth, time spent in the NICU and medical expenses. (Excluding the Helicopter ride and my birth expenses.. they should still be coming.. :)
The Grand Total came to : (drum roll please)........ $30, 798.00 !!!!
Price breakdown: $22,000 for her hospital stay
$8,798 for medical expenses
And to think our insurance covered EVERY penny!!! We won't have to pay anything!
Wow! I am in awe of how God has blessed us! Amazing!!!
The Grand Total came to : (drum roll please)........ $30, 798.00 !!!!
Price breakdown: $22,000 for her hospital stay
$8,798 for medical expenses
And to think our insurance covered EVERY penny!!! We won't have to pay anything!
Wow! I am in awe of how God has blessed us! Amazing!!!
2 comments:
She's worth every penny! Yes, God certainly did bless you in not having to pay any of that.
Wow that is so expensive!! I'm also glad you guys have such good insurance!
Post a Comment