Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day FUN!

We had such a fun weekend with Josh's family the past 4 days! They came and camped at our house, during which we had lots of fun!! Sun. night we were cooking for 19 people!!! (Us Helwegs, Parthuns, and a few of Anna's friends!) It was a blast!! Big party weekend!! Enjoy the pics..

The Helweg Girls (minus Rebekah) go for a boat ride at Itasca!
Hannah enjoying the Corgi Puppies!

The Grandmas fall asleep on the couch!

The Helweg Boys and their toys!



Leah with her Auntie "Maury" (Mary)


And of course, the annual Badminton Tournament!

Mary Grace and Bekah

Hannah and Bekah



Isaac and Leah "share" their toys

4 comments:

Notme said...

wow!! I just got done reading over that last 5 or 6 pages.. I am so happy for you that your little daughter is healthy and ok!!! Thank GOD!! please please tell me how you do the coupons?? and where can I get coupons?? I am just totally intrigued!!

Our Home to Yours said...

Sure.. did you find my blog through Money Saving Mom? Or how do I know you? :)
I get the coupons through papers, flyers, handouts, and internet sites! My main resource is MoneySavingMom.com, which tells all kinds of deals and how to use coupons the best! Check it out! :) Thanks for the wishes for my little girl!

Mrs. Taft said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Our Home to Yours said...

Haha.. El! I just figured out it is you!!! Yeah, I can totally help ya with couponing.. It is a blast!! Thanks for the great wishes for my Bekah.. I hope your Sumyr is great too.. and continues to be a sweetie!!! :) Love ya!