This is just a fast post to let all of you in my area, know about a great homeschooling gathering happening soon!
Homeschool Used Booksale
at the E. Free Church
Sat. May 31
from 9am - 1 pm
(the early bird gets the deals!)
It's a great time to check on curriculum out there, and chat with other families about what they used for their kids and why. Great for starting homeschoolers like me, or people who have been doing it for a while, and just need new material at a greatly reduced price! Hope to see some of you there!
5 comments:
Hi, I'm a friend of Lindsey's and just wanted to say hello! Also, I wanted to say not to worry about the nasty comments left by the "Anonymous" person on her blog because they are ridiculous!
I've also had some nasty comments left on my blog by some "Anonymous" person and it could very well be the same person going from lindsey's blog to mine. I don't understand why people even read our blogs if they are just going to leave mean comments. So just wanted to tell you not to worry about it and hope you have a great day! :)
Thanks Lesley! :) I actually do know you from when you used to come to our church.. and we are so alike, as we both have 2 girls! Now I just need to have a boy.. :) Thanks for the kind words! :)
HI, I JUST STUMBLED ON LINDSEYS BLOG AND WAS READING THE HOMESCHOOLING POST, AND GOT TO THE COMMENTS. JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN. STAY STRONG AND HOPE YOU HAVE POST ABOUT HOMESCHOOLING. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.
P.S. YOUR GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND GLAD YOUR BABY IS DOING SO WELL.
GOD IS WONDERFUL.
arent we blessed with our healthy children!!!!!! I just marvel as I think all your sweet lil daughter has been thru these last few months! and you must have been so strong to just stay so upbeat thru it all! I am also glad the nursing is going better for you! if we were closer I could share my milk . :) I have tons and tons... ha back when we met I bet we never thought we would ever enjoy the things we enjoy now. :) I really enjoyed reading your blog again! God bless my L!! EL
I'm so jealous of the sale you got to go to! Hope you found some great deals. You'll have to post them!
Post a Comment