Here are some new pics of our new house! (Well, our part of it.. lol)
My old room, still perfect from when Josh and I re-decorated it when we were dating...
now our master bedroom.
Isaac's old bedroom.. is Leah's room. Yes, sponging was the thing back in the early 90's.. this room will get re-painted too... specially if we have a boy! :)
Another pic of Leah's room..
Our bathroom, waiting to be finished decorated.. Anna started a while ago, and it's really cute! I've been finishing little bits here and there. :) Fun!
Our baby gate at the top of the stairs.. I love it! Keeps Miss Mischief upstairs so we can keep an eye on her!
All in all, our house is great! We love it, and Josh is going to have fun this winter helping Dad trim out the house. Yes, after 10- years it never got done! Only some of the upstairs rooms have it.. I have been having fun finishing up the bathroom's decor, and just adding touches here and there. It's very fun!
2 comments:
How fun to be in your new place! Decorating and making it your own is so much fun. Everything you've done looks great!
It looks so nice and spacious! Congratulations on your new place!
Post a Comment